Visitors coming to Poland, who want to stay here for the period longer than 3 months, should legalize their stay in a form of permit for residence for fixed period of time. Now, the assumptions to issue such permit include over twenty circumstances/situations (i.e. employment, conducting business activity, starting or continuation of full-time course of studies or full-time post-graduate studies, marriage with Polish citizen, stay with the family member residing in the territory of Republic of Poland). The permit for residence for fixed period of time is issued for the period to two years by the appropriate authorities in Poland (Voivodship Office). After issuing the decision on the permit above the alien will receive the residence card.

source of information: Mazowiecki Voivodship Office

Please feel free to contact us for a custom consultation.

polish residence card, residence permit in Poland